Rents from $1,225 - $2450
For an Independent, Active Lifestyle!
Located in Beautiful Falmouth, ME
Newly Renovated Apartments
Access to Convenient Amenities
Where is Plummer Senior Living located?
- Plummer Senior Living is located at 192 Middle Road in Falmouth, Maine just a couple minutes’ drive from the center of town. It’s centrally located near shopping plazas and accessible to major highways.
What historic features of the building have you preserved?
The iconic clock tower remains perched atop the Plummer building, and we’ve saved some spectacular features inside as well. In order to maintain the historic integrity, we’ve kept the large stunning windows and framing, and the original chalkboard trim throughout. The gym has been renovated to serve as a community space but features many original intricacies.
What are the rental requirements for Plummer Senior Living?
- In order to qualify, we review the following: Income, Rental History, Credit History and Background Check. Prospects must be 55+, have a credit of 680 or above, and have a gross income of at least 2.5 times the monthly rent per month and a minimum of 2 years of recent positive rental history or home ownership. In the event you are missing one of more of the above-mentioned criteria, you may still qualify for an apartment by having a qualified 3rd party guarantee (co-sign) your lease.
How can I apply for an apartment?
- If you’re interested in scheduling a showing and/or applying for an apartment, please complete the Prospective Questionnaire Once you submit it, we will review it and contact you to schedule a showing.
What utilities are included in monthly rent?
Heat/AC and hot water are included in the monthly rent. Residents are responsible for electricity and any supplemental utilities (telephone, cable, internet, etc.).
Does Plummer Senior Living provide assisted living services for seniors?
- No, Plummer Senior Living does not provide assisted living. However, there is an on-site Resident Service Coordinator (RSC). The purpose of the RSC is to help provide information and referrals to residents who need supportive services to maintain self-sufficiency, including, but not limited to, initiating community group activities. These services are included in the monthly rent amount.
Are pets permitted?
- Yes. We do allow pets at Plummer Senior Living. Please refer to the pet/animal policy for more details on breed and size restrictions.
Are Plummer apartments ADA accessible?
We do have a handful of ADA accessible apartments at Plummer Senior Living. We also have an elevator that services the 1st and 2nd floors and an elevator that provides community room access. Additionally, our main entry doors are equipped with ADA access.
Are these apartments subsidized or low income?
For more information, please give us a call or submit the form below!
192 Middle Road
Falmouth, ME 04105
631 Stevens Ave., Suite 203
Portland, ME 04101